Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Weekend in the City // Pro-Life March 2017

Over the weekend, I had the amazing opportunity to travel up to San Francisco for the 2017 March For Life with a group of others from school (as I did two years ago). It was such a great trip. The pro-life movement is one that is very important to me, and I was so happy to be more actively involved in something I believe in so much. The battle to stop the murder of innocent lives is one that we have been fighting tirelessly, but I always forget how much of a real battle it is until I'm actually out on the streets. Not gonna lie, with all the angry faces and loud shouting on the sidewalks around us ,and all the crude names we were called, and all the confused people fighting against us, I was terrified. But I'm so proud to say I did it, that I was a part of God's front-line. 

It was also a really fun weekend. We stayed at a little church and, even though the bathrooms were super gross and we all had to sleep on the floor, we had a lot of fun running around in pajamas and singing and laughing until our stomachs hurt. 
We didn't get to go to the Golden Gate Bridge or to Chinatown like we'd originally planned due to bad weather, but we did see a good portion of the city. I put together a short little vlog for y'all with some snippets of the weekend. 





I'm gonna get better at vloging, I promise x). I know this was super short, and I should've gotten more footage of the actual walk... Oh well. 

<33



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "what do you have to say for yourself"
    ASDFGHJKL CRYING RN <3333 THAT IS PERFECT

    Also way to go!! So proud of you for going to the march! *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! So proud of you for marching!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete