Monday, May 1, 2017

Hello May





*insert regular screams about how quickly time is passing because HOLY COW IT'S PASSING SO QUICK* 


APRIL IN REVIEW

April was a really good month actually. Busy, busy, busy, traveling, traveling, school, opening night of our show, busy busy. 

LIFE THINGS...

I went out to the East Coast for almost two weeks, and I have a special little post about that coming hopefully this week. It was so great to see family, and it was interesting to see a New England spring. It's very cold, but there were daffodils everywhere which was super aesthetic. 

Also, opening night of our play?? We've been working all year on this show and it turned out AMAZING and I'm so proud of our whole cast and crew. 

Like three weeks left of school and I can't handle that. 

WRITING THINGS...

Hahahahahahahawhat. No writing this month, it was all too crazy with rehearsals and traveling and craziness, but maybe I'll write more this month. The first part will be ridiculously crazy with finals and everything, but after that it should be calm enough for me to get some writing done. 

BOOK THINGS...

My grandma gave me a whole bunch of books x). I'm reading The Girl With No Name by Diney Costeloe right now and I really like it so far. I'm also still in the middle of the Wrinkle in Time series. 

I'm thinking about doing a book vlog sort of a thing?? Yes or no?? 

APRIL WAS...

//old memories

//rehearsalsssssss

//airplane windows

//new music

//bonfires

//junk food

//apple pancakes

//theater

//daffodils

//pictures

//pizza

//British accents


FAVORITE APRIL MOMENTS...

//bonfires with friends

//visiting family on the East Coast

//seeing snow for the first time in ten years

//opening night of our show

//laughing while doing homework

//going to my cousin's play

//relaxing on spring break

HOW WAS YOUR APRIL?


2 comments:

  1. HAH. Laughing while doing homework is possible? OH MY GOODNESS. I can't wait to see your post about your trip to see family. Seems fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xDDD I know it felt weird lol it's easier with friends

      Delete