Thursday, March 14, 2019

Beautiful exhausting day

Today was exhausting. The kind of day where I found myself thinking, wow, literally everything that could’ve gone wrong today did.

How wrong I am.

Here are a few things about my day that made me smile:

// sunshine after weeks of rain

// churros

// afternoons lying on the grass soaking up the sunlight

// texts that made me laugh

// friends that make me forget about difficult classes and annoying obstacles

// my roommate who helped me out cuz I was so busy  (she’s the bomb)

// baby plants (SO CUTE)

// dogs

// lemon poppyseed muffins

// lavender lattes

// the beautiful chapel that echoed our prayers to heaven

// poppies

// a really good tuna sandwich

// hugs


What a beautiful day :) take the time to step back and recognize that no day is completely without a happy moment, no matter how small.

Stay positive and be kind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment