Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hello June




It's the end of another month. IF MONTHS COULD JUST STOP ENDING PLEASE THAT'D BE GREAT THANKS. 

SOO much happened this month, I don't even really know where to start. I'll start with life. 

LIFE THINGS...

Life things. 
There are too many. 
I finished my exams successfully. I finished Junior year of high school and went to graduation where my brother was promoted to high school and a lot of my friends threw their caps and tassels into the sky. The last week of school was a rather emotional one, just thinking that this time next year it'll be me leaving. 
I spent a lot of time out with friends. I got elected into the student executive council with some of my closest friends and that's getting me really excited about next year. My brother turned thirteen. I helped put on the last dance of the school year, which was SO much fun.

This month was a month of endings. Lots of endings. 

ALSO on a lighter note, I've applied for a job at Starbucks! Really hoping that works out. 

And I made the most AMAZING strawberry cake cookies on Mother's Day. 




WRITING THINGS...

Lol what are words.

I did no work on writing, but one exciting thing that happened is, I think I have a plot for my new story!! 
So I'm very happy to have worked that out after like a thousand years. 

BOOKISH THINGS...

I've started reading the book of Psalms.

I read The Help!! It's amazing!! Anyone who likes BOOKS please read it, and if you don't like books, shame on you, a pox upon your house, dishonor on your cow. 
Not really, just read it cuz it's wonderful. 

I also finished The Girl With No Name, and THAT was seriously amazing too! I haven't read a whole lot this school year just for pleasure, and the fact that I finished two incredible books this month is making me happy. If you watched my book vlog these titles should sound familiar. 

I went to the library yesterday and got Heartless by Marissa Meyer, and I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!! To all of you who have read it: what did you think?? 
I'm also rereading Cinder because love <3 




MAY WAS...

//turning pages 

//sunny days

//neon paint

//hugs

//goodbyes

//new music

//midnight conversations

//bittersweet

//the smell of strawberries

//powdered sugar

//shadows 

FAVORITE MAY MOMENTS...

//drinking black coffee in the early morning

//movie night with friends

//running into people in unexpected places

//going outside

//going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2

//making the strawberry cake cookies

//going out for pizza

//reading

//putting on our first dance as student council

//playing with neon paint and black lights

//sitting in the bed of my friends truck overlooking the city

//last day of school




LET'S TALK! HOW WAS YOUR MONTH?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! Good luck with the Starbucks job. I hope it all goes well. I just got a job as a cashier at a grocery store. I am excited to work! GOOD LUCK FRIEND. LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

    ALSOOOOO! May is really a month of ending which is bittersweet but summmmer is almost here!

    HEY BY THE WAY! EMAIL ME OR SOMETHING I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN CLOSER CONTACT. MAYBE MAIL EACH OTHER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY THANK YOU!! I know I'm really hoping that goes well.

      Yeah, it's only a week into summer but I feel like it's been longer, but at the same time... not? Lol if that makes sense.

      YES DEFINITELY DUDE! Would love to <3

      Delete
  2. EEEEEP I REALLY WANT TO READ THE HELP NOW. Also I want to eat all those strawberry cake cookies please and thank you. <3 Oooh, I hope you get the job at Starbucks!! btw playing with neon paint and black lights sounds awesome CAN WE BE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE PLZZZZZZ

    ^ also so I can move to California where it is actually warm *cries*

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, you should definitely read it!! *sends you all the cookies* SAAME actually I'm just hoping for a job at some coffee shop, how aesthetic would that be xD NEON PAINT AND BLACK LIGHTS ARE THE FUNNEST THINGS EVER WHY DO PEOPLE NOT DO THIS MORE

      CAN WE?? Yes come to California dude!!
      <33

      Delete