Friday, November 30, 2018

day in the life (working with Purple Trail)









6:45 my first alarm goes off. the blinds are shut and my eyelids are heavy and suddenly my bed is the most wonderful place in the world and I don't want to get up. 

7:20 skincare and getting ready. I've got this part down to a routine. I play music quietly as I get dressed for the day, which helps wake up my brain and put me in a good mood for the day. 





8:10 I sit in the coffee shop with my friend going over my homework one more time. it's empty except for us two and the barista. our table is crowded with books, a mason jar of near-dead flowers, and our lattes. floor to ceiling windows let in the fresh, dewey morning light.

8:30 class

11:02 I head to the cafeteria. I find a table with friends and we get a start on homework and prepare for our afternoon classes, all the while distracting ourselves with funny stories of our mornings and making plans for the weekend. 

11:45 lunch

12:20 I'm back in my dorm, slowly getting ready for my afternoon class. I clean and listen to music and make sure I have my latin vocab words memorized. 

1:00 class

3:30 I go back to the cafeteria and talk to my roommate. we generally don't see each other much throughout the first part of the day, but she works in the cafeteria at 3:30, so I always stop by and talk to her for a bit. I grab a cup of coffee and head up to the dorm and do homework. 

5:30 dinner. I run down with my friend and we eat quickly because we have way too much reading to do. 

7:30 I meet my roommate and my friends in the coffee shop. we play ping pong and read at the bar, and let ourselves relax a little at the end of the day. 

10:00 Mass. the church is dark and quiet and I love ending the day with God. 

11:00 curfew. my friends and I will change and eat whatever snacks we have and do face masks and talk about our day and unwind. 

11:45 bed 




I wanted to give you guys a little taste of my day at college. Usually, my days get pretty busy and there's a lot I need to remember. Planners have been a lifesaver. 

I'm really excited to announce that Purple Trail is sponsoring this post. Guys, their planners are so high quality and stunning. They're completely customizable and come in two sizes, and a tiny version is available! Like I said, you can fully customize them to your liking, so you can choose coil or sewn bound, the cover is completely customizable with three cover finishing options, and with the premium planners you can get them in foil! There are weekly, daily, monthly, family, wedding, content, teacher and student options. All their planners are high quality and beautiful, you can't really go wrong. 






*above photos provided by purpletrail.com







Check them out! Thank you, Purple Trail, for reaching out to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment