Friday, November 23, 2018

Nineteen at 19



I turned nineteen yesterday. (Pause while I wrap my mind around that.) 

Year eighteen was honestly a really good year. But it wasn't the easiest, and I ended up leaning a lot. So I'm here to share with you. A lot of these I learned the hard way, but I think because of that they're going to stick with me for the long run. 

1) Time heals all wounds. Things that mattered a year ago no longer do. 

2) Somehow, it all works out. 

3) Everyone fights their own battles. 

4) Tea is better than coffee (come at me bro)

5) Family wont fade away like friends will 

6) Time management is everything

7) Comparison is poison

8) God has a plan! 

9) Skincare is vital--learn about your own skin and how to care for it

10) Happiness is a choice

11) You are on your own journey--ENJOY IT! 

12) Be prepared to work for your goals

13) Don't be embarrassed of yourself--laugh at your mistakes

14) Crying doesn't equal weakness

15) Just be kind, all the time

16) Don't be afraid to walk the less-beaten path

17) Read Flannery O'Conner. Now. 

18) Remember to breathe 

19) God is so real and so near to you. 

Looking forward to all the blessings I'll receive this year :)

1 comment: