Saturday, January 3, 2015

My second novel and Audrey Hepburn

As you can see, I've made some changes. I'm actually not done and will probably keep moving things around confusing all of you. Sorry 'bout that. 

I started my second novel. I'm only about a thousand words into it, so not much has happened. I'm hoping to get much farther than I did with Claire's story. Her's was only about 8,200 words, approximately. 
I'd rather not say much about this book yet. My english teacher made a good point. She was writing a book (not sure if she still is or not. It might be in the publishing process) and we asked her what it was about. She wouldn't tell us because she said if you talk about it, all the excitement about it kind of deflates. You don't become as interested in it as you were before, and I have a huge problem when it comes to sticking to a story. I'm trying my best to stay interested in this one so I can actually finish it. 

I actually have two stories I've started but I'm not sure which one I want to finish first. I'm thinking the one I mentioned above because I like the plot more and there's something about the whole story in general that makes me want to finish it. 

School starts back for me on Tuesday. I kinda have mixed feelings about that. This morning I slept until eleven-fifteen and I wont be able to do that once school starts. 
But I think the only reason I slept so late was because my brothers and I stayed up really late last night. They were trying out my new card game Quiddler, and I was making all these fabulous changes to the template. 

In other news, I drew a picture of.....

drumroll please

Breakfast At Tiffany's

...Audrey Hepburn! 

Ok, it's not amazing, but I'm pretty proud of it. Sorry it's so light. Every once in a while I'll draw something that doesn't look like garbage. Remember Elsa? I was pretty proud of that too x). 

Today's been a bit of a slow day. I already drank my cup of tea for the day (in my fancy new mug that changes color if you put hot liquid in it!!) and so I'm stuck wondering if I should have another. 

--Abby

2 comments:

  1. I love the new template! :) And that picture if Audrey Hepburn is really good!!

    ReplyDelete