Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello March.





Ooooooh because it's March and I'm changing the font to make it more fancy! 
Yes, I am so done with normal people life. I'd like that solitary confinement cell right about now.... 

I need to get back into writing short stories and not just poems. Because the way poems work for me, I get emotional over something and I manage to spill something coherent onto paper and make it rhyme somehow. And sometimes it doesn't even rhyme. My poems lately have just been the result of teenage-girl emotion with nothing else to do but try to express themselves through rhyme and horridly thought-out meter. 

Gah. Poetry. I love it and it's killing me. 


FEBRUARY IN REVIEW

Ha. I'm going to say the same thing I did last month: I, uh, didn't do much. One of my bigger feats this month was driving all my siblings *safely* home from the grocery store while they all screamed DON'T KILL US in my ear. It was the first time many of them had allowed me to drive them, and they're all currently alive so huzzah, I'm good at life. Lent started, of course. It's going.... well. We had family come out to visit, which is always nice. And I'm still working on my Latin grades, but they're going up slowly but surely. 
March started off pretty well. I woke up, looked out the window, and was pleased to see a thick, soupy fog outside. It didn't last, naturally, but it was nice nonetheless. 

Maybe March will be a bit more interesting, hopefully with more rain. California needs rain. Desperately. 

How was your February? 

4 comments:

  1. We might just be in luck--they're predicting some rain this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED but you know it's gonna be like one day of sprinkles and that's it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solitary confinement cell? Sounds perfect!

    Driving your siblings with no fatalities is a huge accomplishment!! I'm still too terrified to get my permit. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think everybody needs one sometimes xD

      Thank you! I was rather pleased x). Lol I'm still in the phase where I have random mini panic attacks when I drive. Like it hits me that I'm in control of a huge, heavy machine that could potentially do a lot of damage and my brain decides to bail haha!

      Delete