Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello October

~not my image~


Strangely, October is the first month I'm actually ready for. I haven't been ready for any other month to happen since New Years, and now suddenly, I'm comfortable with October. 
It's weird. 
Maybe it's a symptom of caffeine-withdrawal. I haven't had caffeine since like yesterday. 

:: :: ::

SEPTEMBER IN REVIEW

:: :: ::


September was mostly a transitional month, getting back into the rhythm of school while at the same time trying to keep the whole being-a-Junior thing under control. It's not easy. Junior year has been crazy so far. 
One big thing that happened was, I got my drivers license!! Huzzah for me!! 

September was....

//Coffee runs

//Long car-rides

//Hot days

//Back to school

//Studying

//Reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis



//Driving down the freeway

//Music

//Movies

//Crunching dead, fallen leaves

//Late-night chats

//Driving my siblings to school early in the morning

//Running

//The Hollywood Bowl

//Windy days

//Bundt cake

//Orange sunrises

//Blue skies









How was your September?

13 comments:

  1. I'm reading Mere Christianity for school! I'm only two pages in, though...I'm a great student. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I LOOOVE this book!! I believe in you, make it to page three!!
      <3333

      Delete
  2. HIUFNLKSFKLNSFLKNSFKLNSFLKN!!! DUDE I WAS WONDERING WHOS BLOG THIS WAS WHEN I RELIZED THAT ITS YOURS! Lol my memory. I love the new look! (; (check out mine) NEW GOALS..

    But this post is so near. and fall like. This is the perfect way to end a perfect October day, reading blogs like yours that I LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA I can relate to temporary memory loss xD
      So glad you liked it, you're the literal sweetest x) <333

      Delete
    2. AWE. Keep it up your blog will take off soon! (;

      Delete
  3. HOW IS SEPTEMBER OVER? I feel like the only month I was really ready for this year was like July? Or something like that because it was just..summer. I always feel that these fall months whiz by so fast, so I want to make sure to enjoy them.

    September was an awesome month! I loved your recap. OH AND I WILL MISS THOSE HOT DAYS. It's been raining straight for the past week so that's nice. not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR It's so weird that the year is PRACTICALLY OVERRRRRRR

      Glad you liked it!! Okay, around SoCal rain is considered like the most magical thing ever so I ENVY YOU GREATLY!!

      Delete
  4. BUNDT CAKES DARN IT NOW I'M HUNGRY ABBY :''') Also all these things sounds so lovely and I SPOT A BEACH IN THESE PHOTOS. TAKE ME WITH U. <3 EEEEP I also really want to read Mere Christianity...and HUZZAH FOR GETTING YOUR LICENSE!! THAT'S SO EXCITING WOOT!! *tosses confetti and gives you waffles of course*

    lotsalove,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend makes the most AMAZING bundt cakes ever, but i also just love cake in general xD. YASSSS YOU COME WITH ME TO THE BEACH, DEAL!!! Oh gosh, I love that book so much, you should definitely read it! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *hugs the confetti and waffles and you* (i hug confetti on a regular basis, it's not weird xD)
      <33

      Delete
  5. I love your blog -- it's so cute!!

    AMEN, Junior year has been crazy busy for me! I got my license in July and it's been so nice to be able to drive! Congrats on getting yours! I've been wanting to read Mere Christianity for a long time now. Maybe I'll get around to it soon!

    This was such a fun post to read! October is one of my favorite months :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! x)

    Yay, glad you can relate! I know, it's also kinda weird not having to be constantly asking my mom for a ride xD. Such a good book, you should definitely read it!

    Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on getting your license!! that's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete