Friday, October 21, 2016

Liebster Award Take Two | Vlog!





Surprise!! I have my very first vlog up here. Now y'all can attach my real voice to my posts instead of whatever voice you came up with for me x) (Unless you had me as British, in which case please do not watch this vlog, I'd like to stay British in your mind.) 

So quick notes: 
1) I'm very awkward
2) I had like a weird little moment when I was reading my Jane Austen quiz description thing, and it makes sense in my head, but I realize when you watch the video, it seems totally random, so trust that in my thought process, it made sense...
3) I'd just gotten home from school so I'm sorry if I look kinda tired. 
4) DO YOU LIKE MY CAPTAIN AMERICA SWEATSHIRT?? I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 

Okay, yeah, that's all. I had fun making this, and let me know if I should do more! (Q&A....Yes?...Maybe?...) Enjoy the vlog!!

8 comments:

  1. I loved watching this vlog, Abby! It's so awesome to see the face behind the blog. Your answers were awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This as so much fun. I missed a lot on your blog. Aw I love this so much. So cute so cute. You're not awkward at all compared to all the bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Why do I only want to take selfies with dead people?" <<< BEST MOMENT OF THIS VLOG OMG. That was hilarious. ALSO THE TOOTHBRUSH QUESTION IS RATHER PERSONAL BUT TWINNING because my toothbrush is the same color. xD *HIGH FIVES bc you say dude and yo* yaaas. *adjusts cool shades* AND WHAT YOU CAN SEE THE OCEAN FROM YOUR WINDOW THAT IS SO COOL. eeeep yes I remember 20 Questions. THOSE WERE SO MUCH FUN.

    #TEAMWAFFLE thank you for that shoutout and the one to me... :''') TBH THE WAFFLE SHOUTOUT MADE ME THE HAPPIEST. <3 I loved watching this vlog!!! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE AND FUN. Please do another vlog soon!!! *tosses confetti*

    >><<
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH THIS COMMENT MADE MY DAY ABBIEE!!! I definitely want to do more vlogs in the future, thanks for watching!!!
      <333

      Delete
  4. I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THIS AND I'M KIND OF LOSING MY MIND BUT I LEGIT JUST SET A PHONE REMINDER SO IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!

    ReplyDelete