Saturday, December 24, 2016

Three Ways to Get in the Holiday Spirit



Not that any of us really need help in that department I think... Who doesn't love Christmas, right?? 
Okay, I don't want to sound cheesy throughout this post though--I do know that Christmas isn't about what you wear or what music you listen to or what you're giving/getting. I know it's about presents the birth of our Savior. HOWEVER these are three ways to make it feel a little more like the Christmas season x) 


1) Listen to Christmas music


I love Christmas  music!! Lately I've been listening to the above album, Michael Bublé's Christmas album, because it really isn't Christmas without Michael Bublé. x) 

2) Wear red and green


I don't have a lot of red clothing actually, for some strange reason, but I've got a lot of green! So I'm adding some red in there by painting my nails (very badly, but oh well) and wearing red Christmas socks and BAM I'm a walking Christmas tree :)

(Oh, also, the peppermint mocha at Starbucks = 👌) 


3) Go Christmas-light hunting

Did this with my family the other night, and wow, Christmas lights are beautiful!! Sometimes I have to stay at school until late, and so people are already turning on their lights when I'm driving home, and I take the long route through the residential areas on my way home just so I can see them all. 
It's the little things :)


What are you doing to get in the holiday spirit? 🎄 Merry Christmas, you guys!!

6 comments:

  1. Christmas lights are the best things of ever. Somehow my family usually drives places in the evenings, so it's always cool to see all the lights. Christmas is so beautiful <3 And YES to red and green! I've literally been only wearing those two colors (and black & white) lately. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful?? I'm not a huge fan of the projection lights though, which seem to be in this year... x)
      Aah, Christmas is so wonderful.
      Merry Christmas, Autumn!! <3

      Delete
  2. I drove around with my family looking at the lights yesterday it was wonderful! Your nails are wonderful! I didn't get around to painting mine but I might later today! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Christmas lights feel pretty magical x) Thank you!!
      MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

      Delete
  3. I looooooooooooove your blog ❤❤❤❤❤❤ 👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a little late commenting on this, seeing that it's after Christmas... BUT OH WELL. :P Christmas is such a lovely time. I actually had a peppermint mocha today, hehe. It's always fabulous.

    And yes to Christmas lights! My family and I used to go on Christmas light hunts Some houses are so fancy nowadays -- connected with the radio and music and it's crazy. o.O

    I hope your new year is fantastic! <3 Thanks for being so awesome. :D

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete