Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hello February!



Guys!! I've been absent a lot, I know, I haven't been very active on this blog or others. BUT THAT CHANGES. Hopefully. 

Let's talk about January though! 

LIFE THINGS

Went back to school, was super busy all the time, same old, same old. I went to the LA Walk for Life, which was really awesome. 

I just enjoyed this month. I got better at living in the moment and enjoying what comes. My eating habits were pretty bad coming into this month, but I made myself start eating better and I mentally feel a lot better when I eat healthy. So I've been in a pretty good mood lately. :) But I also learned more about my own faith and discovered I've set up some boundaries for myself in my own spiritual life. I'm working on taking them down because God loves me with an infinite love, and while I can never repay that, I want to be able to honestly say I can give Him all of me. 


BOOK THINGS


Mostly re-reading... except for school. I'm reading Dante's Divine Comedy in English, although actually that's a re-read too...But I have a post inspired by the Inferno coming, and I'm excited about it. 


WRITING THINGS



I set a deadline for myself, that I had to hit 45K words before the end of the month. And I failed, but I came pretty close! And I've decided to stop setting so many deadlines when it comes to writing this book because it takes the fun away from it and makes it feel like a chore and I get less motivated to write. 
It's going to be a long book, though. No end in sight. I'm hoping to be done before summer starts though. 

January was...

//late nights where the world seems altered just the slightest

//mac n cheese dinners

//sitting in the very front pew in church, talking to God

//spontaneous adventures that weren't actually that spontaneous but there was a lot of laughter :)

//early morning drives

//rain on the window

Favorite January Moments...

//writing in a cafe

//driving with the windows down

//laughing with my brothers about inside jokes

//eating In N Out (I mean it's just the best, it should always be in this list)

LET'S TALK!! HOW WAS YOUR MONTH?

1 comment:

  1. In N Out is so good, true! I've only eaten there once (when I was on vacation in a state that actually had it) and THEIR FRIES. ARE. SO. GOOD.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete