Sunday, February 14, 2016

For God So Loved the World...

Happy Eat-As-Much-Heart-Shaped-Candies-As-Possible Day! 
It's also Valentine's Day, too... 

I went through this phase where for about three years I didn't like Valentine's Day. I couldn't even tell you why, I guess I just didn't like how it's become this big, cheesy thing and kinda commercial. Like, it's still a feast day of a saint, you know? I dunno, I just kinda didn't like it. I also don't like how people think they have to have a date for Valentine's Day. That's just stupid. I would much rather spend it with family or good friends, you know? 

Plus, there's something scary about flying babies with bows and arrows. 

Now I've sorta gotten over it. I like eating chocolate, so why shouldn't I like Valentine's Day, yeah? 

So bake heart-shaped cookies, go out with friends and/or family, drink tea and read a good book, and have a good day! 



My Valentine's Day mug xD Isn't it beautiful? Ironically I don't drink out of it; I keep lip gloss in it... 


Btw, last night it became official that I'm not the only book-nut in the family. My brother and I had a ten minute fight over a book. Legit, I had to sit on him and wrestle it from his hands. I think he bit me. And he chased me around the house while I screamed. 
We're teenagers. And we have no shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment