Tuesday, February 2, 2016

~this picture is not mine~
A day late is better than never. Although to be on time is good too. 


JANUARY IN REVIEW: 

Okay. January was alright. I, uh, didn't do much. I started driving more and started driving on the streets and not just in parking lots (I almost died a few times, but I can do it now.) I learned stuff about other people, and that sounds weird, but it's true; I learned new things about my friends. I found out that one of my friends like this same music artist that I do. And another likes tea and I didn't know that he did... But everyone should like tea, so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised x). I went to the Walk in LA. I woke up to rain more than once and I'm starting to understand Latin more. 

January has never been my favorite month. It's just kind of...blah. Christmas is over, Easter and Summer are a few months away...
Well. It was chapter one of twelve. 
How was your January? 

2 comments:

  1. My January was pretty good. Some quiet days--which I always love--and then a trip to Kenya. Visiting the schools, programs and people there with which our group, Kijabe Children's Education Fund, partners was so gratifying and encouraging. And Kenya is just a fascinating country. Since we got back from there we've been preparing for six weeks in CA--which begins in just two days! We're very excited to see how this new adventure will play out. See you very soon, Abby--Gma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, your January was a lot more productive than mine! ;) Can't wait to see you!

      Delete