Sunday, January 31, 2016

London Fog Earl Grey Latte.

It was rainy this morning, so I thought it only fitting to do a post about tea. 
I made today a London Fog Earl Grey Latte. It. was. amazing. 

I shall give you the recipe now, so you can share in the amazingness.


LONDON FOG EARL GREY LATTE

INGREDIENTS: 
1 or 2 earl grey tea bags
Cane or granulated sugar
Vanilla extract 
steamed milk
lavender (optional)
a mug (preferably one with Snoopy on it)

PROCEDURE: 
Make your earl grey tea, brew with lavender for 3-5 mins. Remove tea bag(s) and strain out lavender. Add steamed milk. Add the desired amount of sugar. Add 1/4 tsp of vanilla. 
Enjoy! It's heaven in a Snoopy mug! 



So yeah. It's amazing, and I highly recommend it. 

I was so nervous about dropping my phone into
my tea, because I'm just that talented.


Yes. Leggings and knee socks. It's cold,
don't be judgmental, it's beneath you.

The nerd herself!

If you are unsatisfied with your results, either you did something wrong or... no, there is no or, you did something wrong. There is no not-liking this drink. Go be satisfied or I will send my flying monkeys after you. 
(Jaaaaykaaaay)(That would be so ridiculous. I don't have flying monkeys *scoffs* I have dragons.)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Abby!! That looks so good, I need to try it! You are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it!!Lol, yes, me and my Converse socks and nerd glasses, it's all very adorable xDD <33

      Delete
  2. That looks so good! Ahh, tea and rain. THERE IS NO BETTER COMBO. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink looks like pure heaven. XDDD
    Loving the glasses<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Snoopy mug adds to the charm and deliciousness. xP
      Thanks! Its nice to be able to see things x)

      Delete