Monday, January 18, 2016

Rainy Day Photo Shoot

Photography is its own form of art. And I am nothing if not an aspiring artist. 

Today was gray and drizzly and there was really cool light coming in through the window in my room, so I decided to test out the camera on my phone, as I haven't had many opportunities to do so. 
And I was bored, so it all worked out. 


<><><><><><><><><><><>



I have interesting views from my window. If it's not cloudy, and if you squint, you can usually see the ocean. 


I like black and white pictures... 


Because I watched God's Not Dead for the first time last night and OHMIGOODNESS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!! I think I'm going to force my brother to watch it with me tonight. 



Okay, so there was that really cool lighting coming in through my window but I wasn't sure what to make the focal point of the photo... so I decided to sit on my bed dramatically and see how it turned out. 
I kinda like it. 


My sister left some river rocks on my desk. Not really sure I like this one... 

<><><><><><><><><><><>


In other quick news, if my character Anna's story had a theme song, it would probably be "Renegades" by X Ambassadors. I decided that yesterday. Still looking for a theme song for Miette's story, but her's is so complicated and deep, I'm not sure it's essence can be condensed into a song... 
Happy MLK Jr. Day! 

4 comments: