Tuesday, September 13, 2016

fall 2016






First off, I'D LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT-OUT TO VANESSA!! Vanessa contacted me about a week ago and offered to help me re-decorate Quills (which was very kind of her). As you can see, the girl is very talented and basically took the reigns on this little project while I sat back and watched her do her magic to the blog. 

I LOVE the new look and am extremely grateful to you, Vanessa!! Thanks so mucho!! 


:: :: ::

Fall is here, and if I lived somewhere where there were real seasons, I'd be SUPER PSYCHED! But this is Southern California, and so here, Fall means one extra sweater and a few rainy days if we're lucky. But the leaves do change color and sometimes there's a crisp Fall breeze that passes through. 

FALL 2016

scarves
lattes
pumpkins
red
crunching leaves
boots
beanies
steamy drinks
rain
wind
cloudy mornings
fires
orange
long nights
apples
fairy lights
street lamps
walks
family
coffee shops
back-to-school


what does Fall mean for you?


9 comments:

  1. AWWW! It was really lots of fun working with you! If you want me to change anything else lemme know!! I LOVE the new look! (;

    EEEPP! I am so excited for fall! dfiowfionioniwnofifioa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me fall means that I get to sleep in and sleep through the night without waking to hot weather and not falling back asleep. It means the weather is just right for running.

      Delete
    2. I know I'm so excited about Fall too!!! Fall for you sounds awesome x)

      Delete
  2. Really nice post and great blog!
    Can we support-follow each other? I followed you trough GFC, please do the same and let me know in comments :)
    My blog: https://inspo-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, I'll definitely be checking out your blog x)

      Delete
  3. ASDFGHJKL THIS POSSSST GAVE ME ALL THE AUTUMN FEELS. :''') *hugs it* omg and your blog design is absolutely beautiful!! <3

    lotsalove,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYAYAY So glad you liked it!!!!! Thank you, Vanessa deserves all the credit x)

      <33

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSHHH ABBY YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it so much- it's gorgeous! Vanessa, you did an AMAZING job, as always. ;) <3
    Your list of fall made me quite happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!!
      Thanks, I'm so excited for fall x)
      <33

      Delete