Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello September!



Okay, I meant to post this yesterday but haven't had any internet for the past few days so I'M SORRY I'M NOT IGNORING ANYBODY. Just technical difficulties. 

AUGUST IN REVIEW

August. I don't know if you remember, but in my Hello August post, it was a summer-y looking picture of a ferris wheel. That picture pretty much sums up the month, because August is County Fair month here. 

I went twice, both times seeing tonnns of people I knew. 
I don't know why, but county fairs are kind of the epitome of summer. ESPECIALLY if that fair is on the beach, which ours was! 

In addition to that: 

//Went to LA a lot this month

//Did pretty much no writing, which is awful, but I'm getting back to it. 

//Drank more coffee than tea ((GASP)) 

//Took my drivers test, but didn't pass x( My next test is in a week. 

//I started Junior year of high school!! 

//Celebrated my two year blogiversary! 

//I read The Book Thief and let me tell you, it was emotionally scarring. THAT BOOK. I think it killed me. 

//I found this little place near LA that sells only iced tea and there's like a million flavors and next time I'm near LA I'm going back and drinking alllllll the tea. 

//Oh yeah, speaking of which, I drove through LA. They say if you can drive in LA you can drive anywhere. I actually only drove through North Hollywood, but those huge buildings looked like they were going to eat me. 

...I'm not a big city girl, in case you couldn't tell x) 

SO YUP. Ferris wheels, LA, iced tea,coffee, and the start of school. That was basically my month. 

How was your August? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that sounds exciting! I can't even imagine driving through LA. Dear lord I'd die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was definitely a rather exciting month

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a really fun time. You are so lucky to be doing such fun stuff. GOOD LUCk with Junior year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been great x). THANK YOU and good luck with college!!

      Delete