Saturday, March 25, 2017

Q&A With Myself (...)

I was very productive this morning. I did all my math homework, wrote a 450 word paper on Dante's Purgatorio, and weeded the yard with my dad and brothers. I thought my chores and homework would take basically all day, but nope. So I was looking for something to do AND THEN I realized I hadn't posted on here in a while. I considered writing out a long post on homeschooling (which is coming btw), but then I saw this tag Q&A on Vanessa's blog and decided to do this instead. Because WHY NOT I ASK YOU. 

*quick disclaimer: i tend to not take myself too seriously in these kinds of things, so i ask that you don't either x)*




1// What are you wearing?

leggings and a gray t-shirt

2// Have you ever been in love?

i like to say that writing is my first love

3// Have you ever had a terrible breakup?

well no, writing and i are still going strong

4// How tall are you?

i'm 5 feet 7 inches of pure unbridled sarcasm

5// How much do you weigh?

i'm told i'm light. i think 107?

6// Any tattoos?

nope, but if i were to get one, which i probably wont, i'd get a bass clef on the inside of my wrist. i dunno why. (this is why i'm not getting a tattoo)

7// Any piercings?

just my ears

8// OTP? 

bacon and syrup xD

9// What is your favorite show?

Gilmore Girls

10// Who are your favorite bands?

OH MY GOSH Imagine Dragons, The Beatles, some of Mumford and Sons, R5, Amber Run, sometimes Switchfoot, and can I say Ed Sheeran too...?

11// Something you miss?

i miss being little

12// Favorite song?

really into "Galway Girl" by Ed Sheeran at the moment

13// How old are you?

old enough to drive, not old enough to drive well.

i'm seventeen

14// Zodiac sign?

sagittarius 

15// Quality you look for in a partner?

if he's interesting enough that i could write a good size novel about him, he's in good shape. 

also he has to be willing to cook because i burn everything. x)

16// What is your favorite quote?

oh my gosh, i always know what my favorite quote is until someone asks me this. but i really like, "i am a pencil in the hand of God." 

17// Who is your favorite actor?

Audrey Hepburn

18// Favorite color?

all the different shades of blue or purple

19// Loud music or soft?

it honestly depends

20// Where do you go when you're sad?

my room

21// How long does it take you to shower?

too long, my family hates me

22// How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

about 30 minutes, not including eating breakfast.

23// Have you ever been in a physical fight?

me and my brothers beat each other up a lot. i always lose. 

24// Turn ons?

if you are bacon i will love you forever...

25// Turn offs?

if you are not bacon i may not love you

26// The reason you joined the blogging community?

because i realized how special it is to have a group of such amazing people to do the whole blogging-thing with <3

27// Fears?

that someday society might forget the amazingness that is Veggie Tales

28// Last thing that made you cry?

...school

29// Last time you said you loved someone?

i think i said it to my dad last night before i went to bed

30// Meaning behind your blog name?

i know i'm supposed to have some deep, inspiring reason behind my blog name, but honestly i just thought it sounded cool.

31// Last book you read? 

A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engel

32// Book you're currently reading?

Many Waters by Madeleine L'Engel

33// Last show you watched?

I think Friends

34// Last person you talked to?

my mom

35// Relationship between you and the last person you texted?

best friend

36// What is your favorite food?

pizza

37// Place you want to visit?

Paris!

38// Last place you were?

...my backyard? yes? does that answer the question? i don't understand this question...

39// Do you have a crush?

um HI BACON

40// Last time you kissed someone? 

i think i kissed my little sister on the head

41// Last time you were insulted?

this morning when i was weeding with my brothers. they like to make jokes about my laziness.

42// Favorite flavor or sweet? 

all of them except cherry and grape

43// What instrument do you play?

i can stumble my way around a piano

44// Favorite piece of jewelry? 

my miraculous medal

45// Last sport you played? 

volleyball

46// Last song you sang?

literally was just humming "Daughters" by John Mayer

47// Favorite pick-up line?

sup *winks with both eyes*

48// Have you ever used it? 

only on my friends, who will appreciate the idiocy of it with me

49// Last time you hung out with someone?

yesterday

50// Who should answer these questions next? 

anyone who wants to!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. Q&As with yourself are officially the best.
    I might have to turn this into a sort of tag for myself and answer them all eventually xD

    <3

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! Yes you totally should!

      Thanks for reading, Audrey! <3

      Delete
  2. Yay! I was surprised to see that you did the tmi tag! I loved reading through it all! Imagine dragons are great too! Hah, and the bacon (; (; "sup" Your answer to number 15 was perfect if you are interesting enough and have enough details so I can write a novel your golden!

    And I just wanted to thank you for being by my side for so long while I've been blogging. I appreciate your sweet comments and support <3 thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you enjoyed!!

      AWW you're so sweet!! I love you and your blog <333

      Delete