Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Quills in the Inkwell || Three Years and Counting



GUUUYYYYYS IT'S MY THIRD BLOGOVERSARY!! 

Legit, I'm so excited, but also super confused, A) because I don't understand how on earth it's been three years, and B) because I'm terrible at coming up with ideas for special blogoversary posts... xD 

JUST JUST JUST COME EAT OREOS WITH ME OK? OK. 

But honestly, this has been a wild ride. I'm so grateful to everyone who reads all this jumble of randomness. It makes me feel so happy that my voice is being heard, even way over here in this lil corner of the Internet. Because I have a lot to say, and the fact that you guys read my posts and comment and encourage me so much is unbelievable x) YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. 

The world is big and scary and dark, and we've all been told to be careful on the Internet, but I know I've made some real, genuine, EXTREMELY SWEET friends through this blog. I've gotten to know so many girls who are on the same journey as I am; following God through the chaos and writing our freaking stories xD And you guys inspire me to be better! You inspire me to be a better writer, you inspire me to be a better Christian, and you inspire me to enjoy life in all its craziness. 

Thank you for reading. You mean so much to me <3

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! It is so cool you have been blogging for 3 whole year. That is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE. This is super sweet, just like those yummy Oreos! Congrats Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY OH MY GOODNESS <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'M SO LATE BUT HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!

    ReplyDelete