Monday, June 8, 2015

It's a Green Wonderland.

I'm blogging from Massachusetts!! And boy, do I have some stories. 

Yesterday morning we left on a two hour drive to LAX airport. LA is so busy and big and my goodness, the billboards!! We did a lot of talking about the different movies, or at least the ones we knew. The others we basically just made fun of. 

I wasn't feeling too great, from both my hard night and my stuffed nose. I wasn't really sure how that would affect me on the plane. 

We went through security, and a lot of people were surprised that we were all related. We had over an hour before we had to board after that, so we found a Burger King. Blaze and I weren't too hungry, for me it must have been because I was getting over a cold, so the two of us split a burger and a chicken sandwich, and then Blaze, Penguin, and I split fries, and I got coffee. 

I realized that the coffee was a mistake when we got on the plane. I was sitting with Rosie and in front of us were my parents and Ronnie, and across from them were Blaze, Lilian, and Penguin. As soon as we took off, I got a major migraine. Luckily the flight attendant gave me some medicine which helped a lot and I only drank water the rest of the flight. 
The flight was loooooooong. We passed the time pretty well though. I'm currently reading Sense and Sensibility, so I read that for a bit. There were little TV's for every seat, and there was one channel that played music and showed a map of the country with a little marker showing where we were, and I spent most of the time on that. From my seat, I could see Penguin and the two of us were lip singing on that channel. 

When we were landing, my ears started hurting really bad and when we got off, they felt waterlogged. They felt like that until this morning. 

And now for some pictures: 

This is my grandparents backyard. It's so green!!! 

Penguin, Ronnie, and Rosie riding down the hill. 

I'll be back soon, hopefully with more pictures. 
--Abby

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous there!! I hope you have THE BEST time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so green i can't get over how green it is!!! its almost magical. so far the trips been a lot of fun, but i miss you guys!! <3

      Delete
  2. Awesome! It's SO WEIRD how green it is! I'm sorry you weren't feeling great though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR??? SO GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!! I know, its not fun being sick on vacation, but im getting better. its mainly my nose and my ear DX

      Delete
    2. CRAZY! I can hardly believe such greenness exists ;)
      Hope u feel better! And don't get too many mosquito bites!!

      Delete