Sunday, June 7, 2015

Posting Before 7am (I feel like a zombie)

Ugh. 

I was up pretty much all night last night with a stuffy nose. Stuffy noses are the WORST. Like, we all know how horrible cancer is, or ebola, or any other big disease. But when you get a stuffy nose that keeps you up all night, I can't help but think, How can it get any worse than this?? 

Maybe it's only me. 

Speaking of last night, the end of the year Glow-in-the-Dark high school dance was last night and it was great! I can't say I was the most glow-y person there, but I did what I could and I was decently glow-y. My red and blue scarf glowed. So yeah, I was satisfied. 

Okay, the real reason I'm here (before 7am too) is because we leave for the airport in an hour ish. I'm pretty excited, although I'm kind of the only one up so it's hard to be excited when it doesn't really feel like you're about to fly across the country. 
No thats a lie, possibly. Mary Rose is awake. She didn't sleep well last night either (but she didn't have a stuffy nose, so DON'T COMPLAIN, ROSIE). She's still in our room with her bed-head and her sticky eyelids. 
...
I'm not even that tired. 
*whimpers*

I have this curse that doesn't allow me to sleep on planes. It's a nightmare. 

Alright, so I'm going to sign off now, and I'll post again soon, hopefully with pictures of the beautiful MA scenery!
--Abby

7 comments:

  1. I feel you. Stuffy noses are awful. AWFUL.
    Ugh. Me too. It's awful. I cannot for the life of me get sleep on a plane. (Which is really bad when you have to get up at 2am to catch a plane...that was my last trip. Ack.)
    HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE STUFFY NOSES SO MUCH!!!
      I didn't sleep at all on the plane, which was okay though. My brother and I were lip singing our hearts out ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha ;)
      Hope you're having fun!!

      Delete
  2. Why are there no east coast adventures updates????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a few! I'm also kinda waiting to get some of the pictures we've taken from Dad or Gma or someone. I'll do some more though. <3

      Delete