Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spiders are the Bane of My Existence.

Last night I had a horrible horrible horrible nightmare!! There was a giant spider involved. 
...
Must I say more? 
Seriously, it was huge and orange and it's abdomen was big and sickly yellow and Mary Rose threw it at me and it landed on me and I basically ran around the house screaming. 
The worst kind of panic only happens in your dreams. Because the weirdest things happen in your dreams and you can feel your heart racing and it's like HOLY WOW WHY IS THERE A GIANT ORANGE/YELLOW SPIDER INVADING MY NIGHTMARE??? Like, granted, it's a nightmare, but seriously?? 
There was more but it was all super weird and didn't make any sense. I think the spider was there because before I went to bed last night, I found two big spiders next to my bed and I flipped out. 

I hate bugs. With a passion. 

Umm, so I did no writing today. But I wrote like over a thousand words yesterday, so I'm satisfied...ish... 

On Friday we leave for Maddie's house and I'm really excited!! Its very unlikely I'll do any blogging this weekend, but when I get back on Sunday or Monday I'll do a "Hey I'm Home!" post, possibly (hopefully) with pictures. 

Penguin was sitting really close to me a minute ago, so I told him to move (I'm claustrophobic... when it comes to siblings and personal space...). He kind of had a mini outburst and was like, "Gosh, you're so claustrophobic! You're not like anyone else in this family!" Apparently no one else in my family has personal space bubble issues. Then he stormed into the hall and a minute later I hear him giggling and saying, "I showed her!"

Tonight my brothers and I have been kind of crazy. I feel bad for the neighbors. 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment