Thursday, June 4, 2015

Doors are out to get me.

Remember yesterday, at the end of my random post about nothing in particular, when I said that if I had no brothers I'd have a lot less bruises and battle scars?

Well. The universe must have thought that was absolutely hilarious. 

After I wrote and published that post, I was home alone with Blaze and Penguin for a while, and whenever that happens, I tend to get hyper really fast. 
I was singing On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons when my mom pulled into the driveway and honked the horn. She was picking us up to take us somewhere and we were in a hurry. So I was still singing as I opened the door and Blaze said something to me, so I turned around and said something to him, still opening the door, then went back to finishing the song--"I'm on top of the wooorld!"-- and as I turned around, my head hit the corner of the door. 

We have a heavy door. It's a huge, heavy door. And I hit the corner of it. 

So now, theres a lump on my forehead and a red mark and it hurts. It still hurts. 

I am soooo talented. 

So, like I said-- a lot less bruises and battle scars. 
(Okay, universe, thank you for making my point.) 
My first thought when I hit the door was, "Wow, I'm turning into Lilian." 

Story: 
A few days ago, Lilian was running and she hit her head hard on a doorknob. Then, a few hours later, she was running and hit her head on the same doorknob in the same spot!! I guess this talent runs in my family. Now I'm waiting to se who's next. My bet is Ronnie. No offense to Ronnie. 

--Abby

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, I know, doors are the WORST. Have you ever been running through a house and ran splat into a glass door?? I hate glass doors. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YESSSS I hate doors. And windows UGH

      Delete
    2. Ugh, doors are AWFUL!
      Jo, I've totes done that. It's the worst!! :(
      Feel better, Abby! Poor Lilian too. <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks! It's gotten better.
      Lol, it was so funny, she hit her head in the same spot on the same doorknob!!

      Delete
    4. She's fine now so we're allowed to laugh about it xD

      Delete