Sunday, June 21, 2015

New Template Just to Confuzzle Y'alls.

So. You're all probably ooh-ing and aah-ing over the new template. Or you're like Blaze, who said, "You want me to be completely honest?" and then, with an evil grin on his face, "I hate it." 

He wasn't being completely honest. 
...
Right? 

Anyway, I'm trying to decide whether or not I love it enough to keep it. I LOVE the palm trees; they're so California. I mean, it could be a picture that was taken on my street. But I'm not sure I like all the dark... I'm still fiddling with it. So I may confuzzle a few of your brains for a bit. (I've already confuzzled one)(So sorry Monica, if you're reading this x). 

Oh yeah--

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there!! I doubt any fathers read this. I'd be a little concerned if they did. 

I did a little bit of writing today. Have I ever mentioned how much I seriously LOVE my character Miette? She's got this fun, sarcastic personality that I sometimes wish I had. I've been having a ton of fun with her story. 
Speaking of NaNo (which we weren't), I decided to do something new for it. Even if I only get so far and I totally ditch it in December to do editing on Miette's story. I was doing something today, I think I was thinking about an Audrey Hepburn movie, and this awesome plot bunny popped into my head. So I'm going to see if I can expand on it, meet some characters, find some adventures, etc.

We'll see how that goes. 

--Me (HA trying something new for a change.) 

OH ONE MORE THING: 


THIS IS PRETTY LEGIT

No comments:

Post a Comment