Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day Seventeen.

I'm not dead, I promise. 

DAY SEVENTEEN OF NANO 2015 STATS

Current word count: 18,080
Today's word count (so far): 507
60.27% of the way to meeting goal

Snippet:

I closed my eyes and listened to his footsteps against the cement ground. He could be lying of course, but why would he? He had no reason to, unless he was trying to get me to quit. But why would he want that? In a rebellion, weren’t you supposed to get as many people to side with you as possible? “I didn’t know,” I stated plainly. I looked at him. “Is it true? This is mutiny that I’m a part of now?”
“It is.” He stopped pacing and looked me straight in the eye. “Are you prepared for the worst?” 

I know. Only five hundred words. I'm a pathetic human being. 
But in my defense, I had a lot of homework today, and tenth grade is starting to get me stressed out. English, mostly. I have so many stupid essays to write and rewrite. Blah. 
PLUS next week we have the whole week off from school, and I plan on doing tons of writing then! 

Okay, so, this Sunday is my birthday... 

Wow. 
I've never been so scared for my birthday before. I have no idea what the heck I'm doing to celebrate, because apparently my mom has something planned but she won't tell me what it is, and also, sixteen????? That can't be right. Wasn't it just my fifteenth birthday? Wasn't I just at that seafood restaurant eating lemon slices covered in ketchup and salt? (I bet you're wondering why I would do that. Don't question greatness, people.) (I made my friends try it too, it was great xD) 
But yeah. Sixteen. 
.
.
.
IS THIS MY LAST POST AS A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD HOLY COW IT MIGHT BE!!!!!!!!! 

And on that bit of craziness, I just heard my dad saying that we're having mac n' cheese for dinner. Happy birthday to me x) 
--Abby, the freaking almost sixteen year old who hasn't even driven a car yet 

I'm so behind. 

omg I just remembered the dream I had on the night before my fifteenth birthday. Like, it was a total deja vu moment. I legit haven't thought about it in a year. Wha........


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are almost 16, that's so fun! <3 Ohmygosh! It feels like just yesterday we were eating those lemons covered in ketchup dipped in salt!!!! Hahahaha, it actually wasn't that bad..... X'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!I know, I can't believe it either! Hahaha they were amazing!!

      Delete