Saturday, November 7, 2015

NaNo Day Seven


DAY SEVEN OF NANO 2015 STATS

Current word count: 10,668
Today's word count: 1903
35.56% of the way to meeting goal

Snippet:

I looked at him and said softly, “I could get fired.”
“We all have to make brave choices sometimes, don’t we?” he said, a twinkle in his eye. “What do you think is the right thing to do?”
I frowned. “Make you leave.”

He shook his head. “No, no, that’s what the law thinks is the right thing to do.” He pointed a dirty, wrinkle finger at my heart. “What do you think is the right thing to do?”



I took a break from writing to eat lunch today and I was making a turkey sandwich and lately I've been craving Subway, so when I was making my sandwich, I thought what if I toast this like they do at Subway and make it amazing... 

It was amazing. 
I also was kind of starving. 

I thought I would bring that up because lately I feel like all I talk about on here is food... Which isn't true, but I always complain about how hungry I am... 
I mean, if we're just going off of what I put in this blog, I'm a moody fifteen year old girl who doesn't eat food and sleeps all day and speaks fluent sarcasm. 

....
I'm very sorry if I come off that way sometimes, because I guess I am like that, but I don't want to be. I am actually a generally happy person. And sometimes I can be deep. Like last night, I went to adoration at a near-by church and I got very deep and started asking God all these questions because I am a lost little sinner. But I love going to adoration because it's so peaceful and you can just see God in everyone there. 

SEE?? I can be deep. 

--Abby



2 comments:

  1. can u post, u havent been posting in about a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I'm really sorry about that, life's just been kind of crazy around here :/ But I definitely will try to get a post up soon!

      Delete