Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I don't know why I'm blogging so late.

Chances are you've seen those little poems about life and love written by "Atticus" somewhere on the Internet. They usually appear in that typewriter print on a plain white background and they're very deep and I like them a lot... And I kind of got inspired to write after reading some of them tonight, so here you have it. 



Don't judge me, I literally sat down for five minutes and scratched this out real quick. I haven't written in a while, and it felt nice to get this onto paper. Lately I've felt like my creative well's run dry, but this is proof that I'm not done yet. 
And I doubt I ever will be done. I may not write all the time, but I'm always creating in my head. Everything I experience in life could be used in something I write later on, so I make many mental notes to myself about it. 
Words are so wonderful. It's frustrating to me when I can't explain something in words, like when you're searching for just the right word and it won't come, or you try to express a thought or an emotion and it just can't be described. That frustrates me. I guess some people like that some things are too abstract to be confined by twenty-six letters, but I like being able to put words to things. It helps me understand it better. 

I'm really very tired. Can you tell? I don't know how some people can go through a night without any sleep, I would just be dead. I would be worse than dead, I'd be a zombie. 
So I'm going to leave before I become a zombie because nobody wants to see that...

6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful; I love it. You're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful & deep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I like beautiful and I like deep, so I guess I did well x) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love this so much!! You're such a talented writer. I've seen the Atticus poems all over the internet, and I adore them. What font did you use for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it x) Aren't they so cool and deep and wonderful?? I just looove reading them. I used Special Elite on Picmonkey for this.

      Delete