Sunday, April 17, 2016

This Post Contains Spoilers. You're Welcome.

I've come to the conclusion that geometry feels very unnecessary in life. I don't know how to do taxes or buy a house but that's okay because I know the Pythagorean Theorem. 

I guess it's a little early for me to be talking about taxes, but STILL. 

It's really very hot outside and I feel rather like crap but I'm drinking my tea anyways so I feel a little more human. The past few days have been very exercise-y for me... I went on multiple walks and in P.E. class on Friday my teacher worked us pretty hard and then last night was a school dance, and I'm very sore. I'm also a wimp, but whatever. 

I like being sore, but I don't like having to move when I'm sore. I was sore yesterday, but I was running around all day yesterday. I had play rehearsal in the morning and I was with some friends all afternoon and then the dance that night. Yesterday afternoon, I tried to lift myself into the car on my sore leg and totally collapsed. I'm so coordinated. 

I was thinking earlier about the Harry Potter books. I'm reading the last one and was thinking about how if Dumbledore comes back to life somehow I would throw the book away and burn it because, my dear authors, if you want to kill off a character, commit to it and keep that character killed. I hate it when a friend or loved one of the protagonist dies and the protagonist goes through all the trials of losing a loved one and then in the end it turns out they weren't actually dead or they found something to bring them back to life... Let us feel the pain of the protagonist! Don't make it all, don't worry, it's okay, I'm alive, stop feeling, I'm okay!! 

Authors should strive to make the reader feel the emotions of the character. If you make the choice to kill off one of your characters than DO IT MY GOODNESS AND DON'T HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT IT LATER. Don't make us all sad about losing a character and then turn it around and bring that character back because it's just weird and confusing and it makes us question our own emotions. 

Maybe it's just me, actually. 

I think too much. 

Now watch as I return in a few days after finishing the book and Dumbledore does come back and I start ranting like no other. 

I will. If that happens I will. 
Nobody spoil it for me. 

I have my Jane Austen mug in front of me. It's covered in her wonderful quotes, such as: 

PC: my brother

Jane Austen is my favorite author of all time. She's got such a wonderful writing style, but she's also funny and interesting. 

"One cannot have too large a party." ~Jane Austen

Words to live by xD

2 comments:

  1. Your post title XD

    GEOMETRY IS LITERALLY THE WORST. I see no point. It's horrible.

    I get you about the soreness. With lots of rehearsals, it's kind of impossible not to be sore haha!

    DUMBLEDORE DYING KILLED MEEEEEE. It hurt. A lot. You'll have to let me know what you think of the ending.

    Jane Austen quotes are literally the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe glad you enjoyed that x)

    IKRRRR there is no point!! But I'm trying to decide whether I hate it more than algebra, because I seriously hate algebra. I think just math in general is awful.

    Yeah, seriously! I'm doing 11.5 hours of rehearsal a week now, I can't exactly afford to be sore. And today at rehearsal I had to run around in heels for three hours... Gah, no fun there.

    I will!! I'm almost done!!

    Aren't they?? I love her books so much.

    ReplyDelete