Monday, May 16, 2016

Because I Feel Guilty About Never Posting Anymore...

I've been such an MIA blogger lately, I apologize. I thought that after the play, life would maybe slow down a bit, but no such luck. If anything it's sped up. I've been super stressed, as this is my last "normal" week of school, and finals are next week. I had a bunch of homework this weekend, and I was gone all day Saturday to go to a nearby college graduation and I also spent the day with a bunch of my cousins. 

So I'm here to give you all an update. 

School is almost over and that scares me. Summer is almost here and I can't wait. I started writing again and it feels really good. I just did a little short story to practice description and details, but this summer I want to do draft two of Miette's story. 



"Afire Love" by Ed Sheeran almost made my cry. I listened to the whole song for the first time a few days ago and I literally almost cried. I had the same reaction to "Small Bump" and "The A Team". 
I get emotional so easily. Especially over music. 
Why is Ed Sheeran so wonderful. 




Another good song by him is "Tenerife Sea". In case you're interested. 

But GUYS. I only have five more Geometry classes! What is this??? 
This morning I got to Geometry class and discovered I had done the wrong homework. So that added more stress to my Already Very High Levels of Stress. 
Studies show that your brain doesn't fully wake up until around ten AM, and Geometry is way before then, so therefore, I shouldn't be blamed. 
Also, I had a moment where I was so tired but I was reading and I saw the word "gave" and I was like, wait, that's not a word...... 
I'm so ashamed, why am I sharing this. I really do do well in school. And I do know that "gave" is a word. 
Imma stop talking about this now....
I'm scared for my Biology final, I'm scared for my Geometry final, my English final is just going to be a seminar on Julius Caesar, so all I have to do is prepare for that (lol all I have to do). 

You know what I need?? 
Summer and tea and to chill because I'm so scared for the next two weeks of my life. 

Yes. 
I'm going to eat pizza now. 

2 comments:

  1. Psh you're a much better blogger than me lately so you rock.

    School ending scares me, too....a lot....

    ED SHEERAN. HE IS PERFECT. I CANNOT HANDLE. I love all of those songs so much. Basically I could just listen to him for the rest of my life.

    Oh my word. That's horrible!! High levels of stress are not good. But it's in the morning so you cannot be blamed. I can't function in the mornings at all it's bad.

    YOU'RE GOING TO BE GREAT AND ACE YOUR EXAMS AND BASICALLY YOU'RE JUST AWESOME K? K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDD I either don't post for multiple weeks on end or I'm posting every day and there is no in-between.

      Ugh doesn't it?? Isn't the thought of being a Junior scary??

      I WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM FOREVER just his wonderful way with words... it's so moving.

      Stress is the worst, and I am not a morning person, blah. I'm constantly half asleep in my morning classes.

      YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST HUMAN BEING!!

      Delete