Friday, May 27, 2016

First Day of Summer 2016.

WHAT TIME IS IT???
Summertime! 

its our vacation! 

last day of school 2015
we forgot to take another picture this year, oops...

Am I ready for summer? 
I'm ready to be done with Geometry homework and stress and studying. I ready to be done with groaning as the bell rang for class. I'm ready to be done with the dark circles under our eyes every day and I'm ready to be done with the days when I would come home and flop on my bed out of frustration from the day. 

I'm not ready to be a Junior. I'm not ready to be an "upperclassman". I'm not ready to say goodbye to these wonderful people who I'm lucky enough to spend every day with for the majority of the year. I don't want to say goodbye to the days of hyper laughter or the pranks or singing loudly and off-key in the hallway. 

I guess it's not really goodbye though. It's only for three months. And then we're back to it and wishing summer were still here. 

But guys, I'm done. 
I've got three months to recover from the last nine months of my life x). 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh that's so exciting!!! Yay for summer! I hope you have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete