Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello May.

hello May, please be awesome

Holy. Cow. Why is it May already?? I have four weeks of school left. Four. Including exam week. 
I'm almost half-way done with high school. I'm almost done being a Sophomore, almost done being a "wise idiot". Almost done with school. It went by so quickly. 

APRIL IN REVIEW

It's always hard to look back at the end of the month because I'm forgetful. I honestly don't have any clue what I did this month..... I took the CTBS test, I spent SO MANY HOURS in rehearsal for My Fair Lady, which is happening this weekend (I've got like twenty-four hours of rehearsal this week. Will I survive? Dunno, but my director promises many pizzas, so maybe). I finished the Harry Potter series! My whole class got together one night and we watched Ant Man, which was a lot of fun. These are some of my favorite people, guys. And I ate too many Poptarts this month.... Oh! I had pizza for three straight meals in a row. Like, breakfast, lunch, dinner. That was an excellent accomplishment. (If you put a poached egg on pizza it become breakfast. You're welcome) Yesterday I was at school all afternoon for a full-dress rehearsal and I was forced into wearing more makeup than I could handle. Which is very sad because it was really only foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I'm just not a makeup person (also, eyeliner is a total pain to take off??) But the rehearsal itself was very long and kind of stressful. Everyone was running around in costumes and full makeup, and the girls were all losing things and trying to curl hair and the guys were blasting music from the classroom they had turned into their dressing room and the girls dressing room became a disaster-zone...But it was fun too. 
I think April was a hard month for me, but again I have such a bad memory. I had a harder time at school and just being a teenage human with responsibilities and emotions is kind of difficult. 
But that's life. 
Now I'm gonna go make a thousand cookies because I still owe my friend a bunch from losing a bet and then my brother's going to eat like thirty....

2 comments:

  1. BREAK A LEG IN MY FAIR LADY!!! That's seriously so exciting OMG.
    What did you think of Harry Potter?? I need to know.
    Hahaha, rehearsals like that are always so insane. They're really fun, though.
    XD You bake those cookies, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I'm so excited!!
      I loved it so much!! GAH WHEN DOBBY DIED I WANTED TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE!!
      omg it was so crazy. And the guys playing random alt-rock music in their dressing room certainly didn't help, lol! But yeah, it was a lot of fun.
      xDDD I swear my siblings will eat them all in two seconds

      Delete