Saturday, May 28, 2016

Summer Goals.

Summer goals, guys, cuz apparently it's frowned upon to sleep for three straight months. 

Seriously. Bears do it. 
I want to do it. 
ERGO. I am a bear inside. 

Okay. 

1. GET MY LICENSE 

Honestly, because it's been six months, it was six months in April, and I'm a good ((ish)) driver ((nobody's died okay??)). 
Pssh. I need a license. 
.
.
.Just found out that for the first six months after getting a restricted license I still can't drive unless its with an adult like GEEZ TRUST ISSUES. 
Actually, that's pretty smart... 

2. GET MY BRACES OFF 

Ha, because I have no say in this actually, but I want them off so badly and it's been two years... 

3. WRITE. ALL. THE TIME. 

I have a say in this, it's just a matter of will-power and perseverance. 

4. RE-ORGANIZE MY ROOM 

I have so much crap in my room, it's not even funny. I need to throw out a TON of stuff and then I want to redecorate. 

5. .......GET A JOB.....

Uh, my parents are making me do this one... Again, an example of no one respecting my dream of sleeping all summer. 
But everything costs money these days so maybe having a job wouldn't be a bad idea. 

6. LEARN TO SURF 

I set this goal for myself every summer, because I live in California and I don't know how to surf and that's shameful. I never actually do it, but maybe this year will be the year. 

7. WATCH CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER 

I watched Civil War on Thursday, and I haven't seen Winter Soldier yet. I'm such a little rebel. 

8. START THE SECOND DRAFT OF MIETTE'S STORY 

This is badly needed. I don't usually like doing second drafts of things, especially of something this lengthy, but I'm motivated to do this one, and so I'm gonna give it a shot.

9. SPEND MOST OF MY TIME BY THE OCEAN

Summer was made for the ocean (or maybe vise versa). But this happens most years anyway, so I suppose it's not really a goal...

10. READ THE RANGERS APPRENTICE SERIES 

I've been wanting to read these books since maybe eighth grade. 

Okay, more may come to me throughout the summer. Hopefully I'll be able to meet most of these. The ones I'm most focused on at the moment are getting my license and redoing my room. But I'll definitely try to get most of these down. 

Do you guys have goals this summer?? 

--Abby, who kicked off her summer by eating In N Out, and is pretty happy with that. 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh awesome goals! Also sobbing bc I want to try In N Out so badly but I'm on the wrong side of the US.

    I'm not sure what my goals are yet. I probably should make some xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! COME TO CALIFORNIA AND EAT IN N OUT I SWEAR ITS WORTH IT!!

    Haha, well, you've got a goal to make goals, so there you go! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoy reading your blog and learning more about you! The first two weeks of my summer I slept so much that I now have an alarm for 8am ... talking about sleep again.

    ReplyDelete