Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Photo Dump.

Hi! I have most certainly not forgotten any of you. I really truly haven't. Life's been full lately, what with family vacation and a school dance and the My Fair Lady cast party... And the no sleeping bit. For the past week or so, maybe longer, I haven't been going to bed until midnight or later. I don't know why or how, but I do like sleep so I'm confused. 



Today I was super exhausted. Maybe tonight I'll go to bed earlier than midnight?? 
Oh wait, I have a teenage brother. And a twelve-year-old brother. And a ton of cousins and little sisters. And tea. 
Nevermind, I may never sleep again. 
Well that's good. 

Maybe I'll just show you guys some pictures from this past week. 

The photobombing skills of this bird are on point.
I was just hoping to get the waves.
Thanks bird. I love ya. I'll call you Barnie.


My brother. This wasn't posed, he just naturally was sitting like that.



Twelve-year-old bro. I know you can't read his shirt, but it says,
"I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry"
...
But that oak tree tho
SoCal vineyard


Myself and my cuz


Pic of a book I'm re-reading for the millionth time.
And my Arnold Palmer. So that's good.
Just stop just look at this just wow



Uh, okay, so my brother and I were bored and we started fighting each other with sand toys, like Star Wars lightsaber style. I think I'm holding a rake and he's got a shovel and we basically tried to stab each other while he shouted TRAITOR at me and swung his shovel around like the storm-trouper in Star Wars: the Force Awakens. 
And that basically sums up our relationship.



I've been prepping some other posts and stuff, so I haven't forgotten this blog. I'm just busy and writing up posts is a process for me. 

I'll be back soon with interesting stuff to talk about, I promise. 

6 comments:

  1. I can't express the amount to which I want to try In N Out XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE HAMBURGERS WOW

    I misspelled the word "the" I got so excited like please get in my mouth asap. Wow. I'm dying. Love the side notes about your brothers! Also, "I may never sleep again" - too true... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha don't they look so good??
      I do that all the time!! 90% of my typos happen because I'm excited about something x)
      Ikr? Sleep is such a magical thing that I don't seem to be getting enough of these days... blah
      xD

      Delete
  3. You're reason for not getting sleep made me laugh. I sat here like "ohhhh oh no, I am lucky that I have a sister..." Then I am thinking about how cute your younger bother is.

    ReplyDelete