Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Music.

FINALS ARE OVER!! 
PRAISE THE LORD!! 

Those are my two favorite sentences right now. I've been saying them over and over since 9:30 this morning. 
Everyone finished the biology exam within a half an hour, so we sat on the floor and played games and watched that movie Jack Frost... You know, the clay-mation version? C'mon, you've seen it. With the groundhog... People say the animation is scary, but you have not seen scary animation until you've seen Boxtrolls. It's plain terrifying. Don't watch. 

So now it's almost Christmas. The season of cookies and family and giving and, most importantly, the birth of Our Lord. It's all eight days away. 

It's also the season of Christmas music. Here are my Christmas favorites for your musical entertainment: 


Joy to the World
White Christmas
Carol of the Bells
Silver Nights
Baby It's Cold Outside
Winter Wonderland
Silver Bells
My Song for You
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Christmas Time Is Here
Sleigh Ride
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
We Three Kings
Up on the Housetop
Let it Snow

I'm probably missing some. Let me know your favorite Christmas songs in the comments! 


5 comments:

  1. I love all those songs too! I also like Last Christmas!
    Congrats on finishing your finals! It feels so good doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT FEELS GREAT I have nothing to stress about. I keep having to remind myself of that hahaha!

      Delete
    2. Haha I know! I keep feeling like I have homework that is due tomorrow or something! :P

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing your finals!!!!!
    Ahh, I love Christmas carols. My favorites are "Oh Come all Ye Faithful" and "Last Christmas" and "Winter Wonderland". :)

    ReplyDelete