Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Collage

Here I am again! 

I still haven't done my essay. 
I'll do it after this, I guess. 

Okay, because I'm so awesome with technology (read: I fail constantly with technology), and because I love my NaNo story so very much, and because I was rather bored this evening, I made for you a collage. About my NaNo story. Well not really about it, just kind of... It has my NaNo story theme. And I made it. And I'm going to shut up and show it to you now. 

-none of these photos are mine-
 Mmkay, so I was hoping for a better feel of the story with it, like, I was hoping to look at it and be like, yes muahaha that is my story! But it didn't exactly come out the way I'd like it to. Maybe I'll try again later. In case you can't read them, the very middle one says, "Every revolution begins with a spark." I'm pretty sure it's from Catching Fire. The little one on the left, right under the hand with the sunflower, says, "We were one. We were the revolutionaries," which is a direct quote from my story, thankyouverymuch. It's rather dramatic. Then the bottom, black and white one says, "It's a revolution, I suppose," which is a direct quote from the Imagine Dragons song "Radioactive." 

You: I think the story is about a revolution..... 

You are correct. 

Now I have an essay to write. 

Oh look at that, it's already 9:21 PM. 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cries* 

--Me

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm supposed to be writing an essay too, but I am procrastinating and here I am :p XD
    Love your collage! I really really want to read your NaNo novel (and the others novels you've written)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we're just a big lot of procrastinators xD
      Thanks! I haven't quite finished the NaNo story yet, but once I do, I would be happy to let you read it ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage Abby! Your story sounds so great! Can I read it when you are ready for it to be read?

    ReplyDelete