Wednesday, December 2, 2015



I have to re-write an essay. 

Yet here I am. 

It's December!! Literally, the best month of the year. People have started putting up Christmas lights on their houses and the weather is cooling down. On Monday, it was freezing!! I've said this before, but the majority of my school campus is outdoors, so yeah, I died. It was great. 

So. Some things I've been up to: 


  • Writing, obviously. 
  • Drinking pumpkin spice lattes. I learned how to make them. It's amazing. Seriously, I need you to understand how happy this has made me.  
  • Lots and lots of reading, mostly the sequels to The Lost Prince. And now I'm rereading The Lost Prince. (You people who don't read make me sad.) 
  • Stomach aches, back pains, and coughing, as of today. But I'm going to aerial anyway. I'll probably die, but I'm going. 
  • Eating popcorn. (Actually no, that's just what I'm doing that right now....) 
  • Arguing with people in my class about random little things. I suppose when you see people every single day for a few years, you start arguing about stuff. (It's not real arguing, it's friend-arguing. But at the same time, these guys are like siblings to me, so I guess it is real arguing.) (I love them so much.) 
  • Drawing! I've been doing a lot of drawing. 
Okay, I would love to stay and chat, maybe over a pumpkin spice latte, but I've got aerial. Pray I don't die. 
--Abby

5 comments:

  1. I put a library hold on The Lost Prince. ;) It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WILL LOVE IT OR MY NAME ISN'T PUMPKIN-SPICE LOVER (it's not, but you will love it!!)

      Delete
  2. Yes. December is the best month!! Omg I love wintery drinks! That pumpkin spice latte sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it. Like, right now. :P

      Delete
    2. THEY'RE AMAZING you guys come over to my house and we drink pumpkin spice lattes, yeah?

      Delete