Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Post With a List of Moi's Fears.

Ronnie: Eww, is that steak?? 
Dad: Yeah. 
Ronnie: I love steak. 

... 

M'kay, Ronnie. 

Rosie has moved out of my room!!!! My room is a mess now, but I'm working on it. I might still ask her to come sleep with me every once in a while whenever I make the mistake of watching Doctor Who episodes that involve kids with gas masks or angel statues at night. Cuz I'm a wimp. Speaking of which: 

I was talking with a friend of mine today who also loves Doctor Who, and we were trying to think up a list of all the things we're scared of thanks to the show. I found this list when I got home. 
I recently watched the episode with the kids in the gas masks. And I've been warned about the weeping angel statues. 
Why is it that a show that is so good and so addictive has to be so freaky?? 
Positive things about Doctor Who are... 
Well, how much time do you have? 
It's AWESOME (despite being freaky). It's AWESOME. Seriously, I will love anything that involves British accents. 

"I like bananas. Bananas are good." 

Okay, but enough of that. 
It's RAINING! 
There was THUNDER!
And legit bolts of LIGHTNING! 
My day has been made. 
It really doesn't take much to get me excited. 

I'm gonna go have some of that steak now. 
--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment