Thursday, July 16, 2015

Inside Out Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches.

The title's a mouthful. 

Me again! My last post was a bit... deep. I considered apologizing, but then I realized that this is my blog, after all, so I can pretty much go as deep as I please without feeling guilty. So ha. Y'all have to live with it. 

This afternoon I made cookies, and as you can tell from the title, they're pretty fancy. They're inside out because the peanut butter and chocolate chips are on the outside. I saw the recipe on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a shot. Here's the recipe. 
Fresh out of the oven.(They're huge!!)
Finished!

Have you ever made peanut butter frosting? And then tasted it? And then frosted cookies with it? 
Um. 
YUM. 
I feel slightly sick from all that sugar and so I'm gonna try and find some real food now. But then I'll eat these. Between me and my sisters, they'll be gone so fast. Hasta la vista, cookie sandwich things!! 
--Abby

2 comments:

  1. Isn't baking SO FUN?!? (part of the fun is licking the bowls and spoons and "sampling" your concoctions... ;P)
    As for your post the other day, I loved it! You should totally write a poem based on those paragraphs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I ate so much frosting and batter while making them that i felt like throwing up by the time they were done xD.
      Thanks! I will when I find the time.

      Delete