Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekend in NorCal.

So I'm home! 


It was a ton of fun. There was twelve of us kids, ages ranging from sixteen to two. Sometimes I wish there were more kids in my family because the whole weekend was fun, loud, and awesome. 

My favorite day was Sunday. Maddie and I were walking down to a froyo shop when our parents pulled up and told us they were going out for a few hours and told us to go buy dinner for all the kids. 
Have you even walked into Taco Bell and ordered twenty burritos? You should've seen the employee's face. Walking home with all of it was equally awkward and hilarious. 

That night, we watched a show called Brain Games. We watched the episode about detecting lies. They did this exercise where you ask someone a question and say that they have to say no, no matter what, in order to see what they look like when they lie. So afterwards, Penguin came up to me, Maddie, Blaze, my cousin Max, and my cousin Phil, and said, "Okay, you have to say no. When was the last time you went outside?" We all cracked up and yelled, "NO!" We made okes about it for like ten minutes. 

Later that night, the adults were talking in the living room, Max and Blaze were playing video games, and the rest of the kids were sleeping in a tent outside. Maddie and I played a couple pranks on the kids outside, then came back inside and went into the kitchen. 
Lets make pancakes. 
'Kay. 
So, at ten-fifteen pm, Maddie and I made pancakes and ate them while watching Roman Holiday in the kitchen. Blaze and Max were in the same room and didn't notice! 

Speaking of Roman Holiday, Maddie and I love Audrey Hepburn and watched three of her movies; How to Steal a Million, Roman Holiday, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. All three were good, except for the ending of Roman Holiday. So many questions were left unanswered! My favorite was How to Steal a Million. 


Breakfast at Tiffany's


When we were walking down to the frozen yogurt place one day, we saw this across the road: 


It was so sad and also so cool! I've never been so close to a deer before, even if it was dead and rotting... 

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. It was loud and crazy and awesome. 

Yesterday I went to the beach for the first time this summer!! It was really awesome. The water was perfect and I went with friends which makes it that much more amazing. Then today, the same friends and I went to see Jurassic World. It was... Well, it was a movie about people getting eaten by dinosaurs. Not much more I can say... Except that it was intense!! And one of my friends screamed. Not my favorite movie ever, but it was good. 


Alright, I'm super tired and I'm just so behind on life I don't even know where to start. So if I don't post for a bit, don't worry, I didn't ditch you, my (four) readers. Just tired and kinda out of it. And really hungry. I might go eat a dino. 
(*whimpers* sooo tired..) 
--Abby

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Jurassic World was good, but pretty darn scary. O.o Ugh, I hated the big dino that was eating the shark. blagh. Me or Claire will probably post about Jurassic World soonish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, the part where they're in the cage thingie looking at the scratch marks and then they find out that the dinosaur is INSIDE WITH THEM and then people get eaten... Holy wow it was scary. And yeah, that mega-fish-dino-whatever thing that ate the shark was terrifying!
      Can't wait to read your post about it because mine is horrible and short ;p.

      Delete
    2. Yeah that part was really intense!!
      No, your post is really great! :)

      Delete