Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Rather Sarcastic and Scrambled Post.

So if my memory is correct (which it hardly every is), I ended my last post saying how behind on life I am and how tired I am and blah blah you get the picture please tell me you get the picture so I can go on and btw I am strangely against punctuation right now 

0.o 

.
.
.
.

Okay I found my brain. 

So. 

Yes, still behind on life. I'm not even at 15K words in my story yet, though I'm getting close. I think I'm only 600 words away from it or something. 

In piano, I'm trying to perfect a song by Bach, even though I'm not taking lessons anymore. Might go back in the fall. More on that later (maybe. I don't tend to talk about piano much). 

Aerial. I'm allegedly starting back up on Wednesday and I'm sorta scared because I'm not at all in shape anymore. I'm gonna climb half-way up, whimper, scream "OH THE PAIN", and slide down in a less-than-graceful manner. 
Part of my warm-up is running around the air studio seven times. It's hard even when I'm in classes and in shape((ish)). So after two months of pretty much no running, I might die. 
I'm not a fan of running and it might come back to haunt me. 

...

Lilian declared a minute ago that she's going to sell Ronnie tomorrow. 
0__0
...

This post is so scrambled, I'm sorry. Sorry-not-sorry. Cuz I'm not really that sorry. The whole point of this was to tell y'alls that I'm probably not going to post much for a bit. Too behind on pretty much everything (and it's not even the school year! Gosh, I might need to question my life choices). 

(Today I did over 1K words on Miette's story and she was pretty sarcastic today and now my brain is kinda sorta fried from all that sarcasm. How I feel right about now: .-. ) 

--Me

8 comments:

  1. Haha Lillian is the cutest! ;)
    I totally get you about feeling out of shape. The other day I went to swim after not going to swim for 5 days and ohmygoodness I came back so dead tired. And I could barley move when I woke up. :(
    But don't worry, you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ikr she's so funny ;p
      ugh, im gonna be so sore!!

      Delete
  2. I love Calvin and Hobbes!!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's so cute of Lilian!

    Ugh I feel you. I'm going back to swim on Tuesday after more than two weeks off. I'm excited to get back to it, but it's not going to be pretty! :P I'll betcha I'll be sore! :( Good luck with aerial; you HAVE IT IN YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh, I hope I do! Good luck with swim!

      Delete
    2. of course you do ;)
      Thanks, it went better than I had feared! And of course it's great to be back. :P

      Delete
    3. well it got postponed, so i don't start aerial until NEXT week now. but i actually stretched yesterday and im super sore! mostly my back and shoulders cuz thats what i stretched...
      glad it went so well! we always think it'll be horrible and then it turns out fine, right? ;p

      Delete