Friday, July 10, 2015

Blogging while babysitting siblings. I'm such a good sister.

Yesterday I was talking to my grandma and she was telling me about how they found a dead bird in their backyard and it had been half-eaten by other birds or something (birds are cannibals now. I think the end of the world is upon us). Anyways, Blaze walked into the room, listened to my grandma describe the half-eaten bird to me in full detail, saw that I was about to throw up in my own mouth, and as she was saying, "And THEN--" he asked her a question about the TV. As she walked away to help him, he turned around and mouthed, You're welcome. 
Aren't brothers so wonderful sometimes? Especially if you have a weak stomach (like me). I love my grandma, but I could do without the gruesome, cannibal bird stories... 

I've been progressing pretty well on my story. I'm hoping to get to 19K by Sunday. Totally doable. Totally. :/

So, didn't get to aerial on Wednesday, but I'm starting up next week. I've been stretching too, and it feels so good, and also IT HURTS. OH THE PAIN. But it feels good to be doing something so I wont completely die on Wednesday. Not completely dying would be good. 

Summer is pretty much half-way over and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THAT! I was supposed to start studying for my learner's permit this summer, but I've only done one lesson and that was a while ago. I want to get my license when I'm sixteen and I can get my permit now, if I actually started studying... Ugh. Behind on everything. Story of my life. 
Also, I've only been to the beach once this summer. Hmmm... Somethings wrong here.... 

OH and I've started watching Doctor Who. 
Ahem. 
*struggles to contain excitement* 
*fails to contain excitement*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's AWESOME. 

Okay, Blaze is starting to talk in German (which he doesn't even know...) and Ronnie is screaming what I think are battle calls. I'm winning the "Best Babysitter Ever" award. 
--Abby 

No comments:

Post a Comment