Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Excuse me while I faint from excitement

HOLY COW PEOPLE THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS CAME OUT TODAY I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My friend Tessa went to Barnes and Noble ALREADY and could be reading it AS WE SPEAK. TYPE. WHATEVER. 
And yes, Tessa, I shall be borrowing it from you when you are done because thats what friends are for. XD 

THE LAST HEROES OF OLYMPUS BOOK EVER IS OUT AND PEOPLE ARE READING IT. 

Let me rephrase that. 

THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK EVER IS OUT AND PEOPLE ARE READING IT!! 
THE LAST ONE! 
EVER! 

I'm going to go fangirl now. 

KSNLVEHRBKWFRNEIFOHUNRQ3UGHFNCHRGBFHVYHDGHFNHCEKSGAFNUCFHDSGBCDHNERUIFGHENRFGCNEHXKBDFNHSKAFBNCHFDSBFCNHDSFNCHDSBFNCHDSBFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh, Percy, we've had some good times. The time you fought Medusa. The time you said hi to the pink poodle. The time you saved Mt. Olympus. The time you almost died. The time you and Frank got stuck in that fish tank. The time you lost your memory. The time you got your memory back. The time you almost died. Again. But this time it was in Tartarus so it was like MEGA almost died. 

And now its almost over. Over these ten books I made some awesome fictional friends. And enemies (I don't particularly care for Frank, thankyouverymuch). And I shall reread every book. A million times. And then another ten times, just because that how awesome these books are. 

I need to stop talking about it. 

Now, for all you who don't already know: 

Risk; the new Monopoly. 

Blaze and Penguin got Risk yesterday and the three of us started a game last night. Our team names (be prepared to gain a newfound respect for my talent of naming stuff): 

Blaze: The Rebels (red) 
Penguin: The Crusaders (green) 
Moi: The Bloody Waters of the Frozen Wasteland Filled With Butterflies and Rainbows (BLUE!) 

Within the first five minutes, I had all of Europe, Penguin had all of South America, and Blaze  had all of the Australia/New Guinea/Indonesia area. All I really cared about was getting Europe 'cause Europe has FRANCE. And ITALY. 
The game is still going on. 

School has been sucking up my life. Plus all the other stuff I'm doing: Piano, art, aerial, drama (possibly), confirmation class, and service hours (which I haven't started yet, but I seriously need to...) 
It may not seem like much, but its a lot if you think about it. I also need time to read, write, draw, sleep, and eat. Oh, and breath. Can't forget to breath... 


--Abby

2 comments:

  1. I can't BELIEVE that the series is OVER after the Blood Of Olympus!!! I CANT STINKING WAIT until we get to meet Rick Riordon!!! Just. One. More. Week.

    ReplyDelete