Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Extravaganza!

Today was just pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins. There's this place right near our house and around Halloween they sell pumpkins and near Christmas they sell Christmas trees. So today we went down there in search of two pumpkins eligible to compete in our annual pumpkin carving competition. 

They also have games and a ton of those cuttout thingies you put you face into... What are those called? 

Anywho, I took pictures! 
Here's Penguin in the bearded lady thing. I love his face... 


Blaze is freaking me out in this pic, but it's my fault for telling him to do a scary face. 

So we came home and had our little competition we have every year. The teams are me and Mary Rose versus Blaze and Penguin. 

The outcome? 
... 
Supercalafragulisticexpialidotious!! 

Mine and Mary Rose's 

Blaze and Penguin's  

Our masterpieces! Aren't they pretty? 

Oh and for all those who are looking for an easier way to get all the gunk out of a pumpkin, (other than sticking your bare hand in there)(which Penguin did do)(gross) put a plastic bag around your hand. 

I know. Genius. 

--Abby 

No comments:

Post a Comment