Friday, October 24, 2014

HMS Pinafore continued, essence and all

Hello peoples! 

As you probably can tell, I've changed the background. That rose was starting to bug me. It would stare into my soul all dramatically and give me the evil eye... No, it wouldn't do at all. This is much better. And happier. Blue and turquoise are such nice colors. 

We're writing sonnets in English and I haven't started mine yet. I'm not even sure yet what I should write about. If you have any ideas for me, let me know in the comments section :). 

I'm a shy person by nature. I can't even order pizza without cringing and passing the phone off to someone else (Those poor Dominos guys...They probably get so confused). And yet, I'm trying out for the school play, HMS Pinafore, which I mentioned in the last post. 
I was going to try out for Buttercup and then I realized that she's supposed to be rather large and I'm rather not-large. Plus she has a lot of solos and I'm not sure if I would be able to do that. So I've decided to stick with the chorus and be a background person, one of those faces that people see but never remember. I'm good with that. 

And now I know what to write my sonnet on. XD 


I've been reading the script and its not like I wont have any lines at ALL. Theres a lot of singing, a few speaking roles, and a lot of moving around doing this and that. I'm really excited for it actually. I've done multiple plays in my life time, but this is the first comedy-- No thats a lie. My seventh grade play could definitely be considered a comedy. 


Voila! 
I can't wait for auditions!! 

--Abby



1 comment: