Friday, August 14, 2015

Hello, have some art.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE--or those who read this blog, anyways. 

I DREW A PICTURE. 

Wow, it's light.

OMG ITS SO LIGHT
I like drawing feet. But they're SO LIGHT
Okay, so I can't really get a full shot of it (I need a scanner). So there, have bits and pieces of it. 

Today I did a lot of organizing in my room since Rosie moved out of it and its officially mine now. I'm going to keep up with the decorating and organizing and possibly some painting in it and hopefully it'll look pretty in the final results. 

I've also come to the conclusion that I need to pay off this ridiculous fine in the library so I can check out books again because OMIGOSH I HAVE NOTHING TO READ!! 

So I'm gonna go now. 
--Me, that weird girl with a blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment