Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Last Day of Summer

I'm back from the beach and now I suppose it's time to face the reality. Unless there's another option...? 
No? Kay. 

School starts in exactly.....*tries to math*..... 17.5 hours. Yeah, that sounds about right. 

Anyway, on the fence about whether I'm excited or not. I guess I'm excited to see everyone and such, but I wish I could have another month. Suddenly there's a lot I need to do and school would make it a lot more stressful than it could be. I'm not just talking about stuff I wanted to do for my own enjoyment, either. For one thing, I need to take six hours of in-car driving lessons with an instructor, which I have to schedule still, and with school, that's going to be rather difficult. Then of course, I want to write more. I made 30K yesterday, but I so wish I could put off the start of school and keep writing. And then there's editing too, and call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to that. 

Why does learning have to be so time consuming? I like learning, I do, I even like school if I'm not pulling my hair out from stress, but gosh dang it, I want to write!! 

Alright, we have a tradition to eat jalapeno poppers on the last day of summer, so I'm going to go help Penguin make those now. Or schedule my driving lessons. Or shower. 
Okay, just thinking about the things I have to do today is stressing me out. I want to forget about school for a bit...

Wish me loads of luck for tomorrow! I wish you luck in whatever grade you're entering into. 

*17 hours and counting...*

Good bye, summer
--Me

2 comments:

  1. IKR?!? I wish we had another month too!! :P
    YAY! You made 30K?!?! Congrats!
    Good luck tomorrow!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh, I could sooo use another month!
      Thanks!! I'm pretty proud of myself xDD
      Thank you! I need it.

      Delete