Saturday, August 22, 2015

Results...

Quick post to tell you guys my results on the exam.... 

.
.
.
.
.

I PASSED!!! FIRST TRY!!! 

Holy cow that was stressful. A lot of the questions were What does this sign mean? but then there were harder questions about left-hand turns and railroad tracks and stuff. The whole time, Blaze was looking over my shoulder and saying stuff like, "Oh I know that one" "I could pass this test without even doing the lessons" "That's so easy!" and I basically wanted to slap him the whole time. Even my dad looked over my shoulder and said, "Ooh, Abs, you're screwed." 
Thanks a lot, family. 
I hope they were kidding... 

BUT I PASSED SO ITS OKAY!! At the end, when I saw the words, "You passed!" in green at the top of my screen, I was kind of confused because I had been so wrapped up in the quiz I had forgotten to keep track of what question I was on, but then my brain turned on and I was so happy! 

So thank you so much to all you who prayed for me, because it really worked!! 
Penguin is kicking me off the computer. 
--Abby, who is too happy to listen to her angry brother xDD 


8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! *high fives* I only just saw both posts now but I'm so glad for you that you passed! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You should've seen me when i finished, i ran around yelling I PASSED!!!!! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. That's soooo awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!! So are you now going to start actual driving lessons? Hope to see ya soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR??Thanks!! Yeah, now that i have my permit its actually legal for me to be behind the wheel! thats a scary thought ;p. Hope to see you soon too! <3

      Delete
  3. Hello Again although I do follow this blog very intently I find it extremely in wise for a young Woman Such as yourself to be driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was rude sameanonymous! You're awesome abby!! Congrat!

    ReplyDelete