Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Wish it was Christmas.

Seeepteeembeeerrrrr. 

I needed to type it slowly to wrap my mind around the fact. 
Yesterday I went to school, like usual, then I came home and did my homework like a good little girl, and then my calender caught my eye. It was still on August, and after a few seconds, I realized, crap, it's September. 
I get thrown off so easily. I mean, Google changed their logo and just that is playing with my brain.
Ugh. 


Blaze's thirteenth birthday is tomorrow, and I've been telling myself that all day but I still can't quite process it. Today was my last day of being the only teenager in the house. That's weird to me. You might say that it's not really going to affect my life one way or another, but this is my brother we're talking about. It's going to affect my life completely. He's going to start using his age to his advantage. 
Oh well. I suppose I would have done that too if I had an older sibling. 

Other than that, life's been good. I'm easing back into school. I'm doing art again, even though I did the minimum required, which is two semesters. But this year a lot more of my friends are doing it too, and the teacher is teaching us new stuff, so I'm happy to be doing it again. 
I've been writing still, not quite as much as I used to be, but I'm writing every day, which I like. I need to send some chapters to Leslie soon, I'm so behind. 

It was hot, but for the past couple days it's been cloudy. I'm hoping for rain. I love it when it rains during a school day, everyone goes completely insane and nobody can focus on classes. We all get soaked because we're running around in the rain splashing each other and it's awesome. 


But yeah. September. 

I'll see if I can get an excerpt from my story and post it, I haven't done that in a while. But right now I need to eat something and go to aerial. 
Until next time, which could very well be October. (Doubtful, I always find random rubbish to blog about.) (Rubbish: British for "junk".) 
--Abby

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that school's been going well for you! <3
    Yes! Please post an excerpt from your book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, last year was so NOT good for me, so I was scared for how this year was gonna start off, but it's been good!
      I will! I have to send some chapters to Leslie first to get her opinion, she usually has some good ideas for me. But after that I'll see what I can do. <333

      Delete
    2. So far school has been ok for me. I was sooooo nervous about going to school, but luckily everything has been going good.
      That's awesome that you have someone to read your story for you!

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!
      Yeah it's really helpful to get a second opinion, and Leslie is SUCH a good writer, its unbelievable!
      Hope to see you soon! <33

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No pressure of course, but I'd love to read it whenever you feel like posting it ;) <3

      Delete