Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Rough Outline of My Week So Far.

The school week's almost over and so I thought I'd give y'all the rundown,  but I thought I'd do it a little differently today; less ramble-y, more organized-y. 

(I know, I have such a way with words. Organized-y. What even.) 

Best moment from this school week: 

Finishing my novel!! I'm aware that this was on Sunday night, so it wasn't really during the school week, but I'm just so happy about it! So yeah, there's that. 

Most random moment from this school week: 

Hiding in one of the classrooms with a bunch of people from my grade and eating pizza.  Ah. That was great. 

Also just now, when Blaze and I were texting from opposite ends of the room...

Shame moment of the week: 

Oh gosh. Today we had choir practice for the gala and I was with Grace, and when my teacher was flipping through the music book, saying, "Okay, let's go back to..." and without thinking, I said, "December." Then I looked at Grace with wide eyes and told her that I was ashamed. 

Something that made me happy: 

My glasses came!!
Oh yes! Number one!


Something that made me freak out: 

Learning that I have to take the PSAT's next week!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also I wasn't sure if I had the right calculator and the one I have now was really expensive, and I didn't want to have to tell my mom it wasn't the right one. 

Something that didn't make me freak out: 

Realizing that I do have the right kind of calculator. 
THANK YOU, GOD!! 

{And, because I have such a profound love of Pinterest...} 

Things I pinned this week: 

{Oh yes. Don't judge me. I love Pinterest.} 


GAH, I love this.
If you don't listen to Ed Sheeran, I will kill you to death. 
Yes.
SUCH PRETTINESS
I love photography.
YAY FEATHERS
Have I mentioned my weird love of feathers?
Am I alone in this?
I know I'm not, don't deny it; you love feathers too.


So that was kind of a rough sketch of my week. How's yours been? 

But can we please have a moment of silence for my stressed-out-ness over the PSAT's?
.
.
.
Thank you. 
--Abby

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the PSATs!!!! :)

    (And by the way, I love your pins! The pics are gorgeous, the He > I is awesome, and the multi colored feather is super cute!)
    Have a good Friday. :P (And then: the weekend!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm crazy nervous :/

      Thank you! I know, isn't that so awesome?? (the He>i)
      You too!

      Delete
  2. OMG I HAVE THE PSAT TOO!!! *hyperventilating* FREAKING OUT! It's in 5 freaking days!
    Good luck on yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *SCREAMS* WE CAN FREAK OUT TOGETHER!! OH GOSH IM SO NERVOUS!!

      Delete